The Americans with Disabilities Act continues to present great challenges to employers. This live and interactive program will cover practical and legal considerations for responding to common issues employers face when handling ADA issues.
Key topics that will be covered include:
- The final ADA Amendments Act regulations and what they mean for employers
- Complying with the ADA when hiring, including questions and examinations of applicants
- How to respond to requests for reasonable accommodations
- Interaction of the ADA with an employer�s leave and attendance policies
- ADA considerations in applications, job descriptions, employee handbooks and recordkeeping practices
- Enforcing conduct issues when the ADA is implicated
Who should attend this seminar?
HR Professionals, Managers, In-house Counsel, and Executives.
Devine Millimet Labor and Employment Practice Group attorneys presenting and available for questions will include:
� Copyright 2012 Devine Millimet & Branch, Professional Association