Devine Millimet represents the interests of the wireless telecommunications industry throughout New England and beyond. The industry has come to rely on Devine Millimet's broad experience and understanding of the complex regulatory and unique business environments of a rapidly evolving telecommunications landscape.
Wireless companies regularly obtain our assistance in sophisticated business transactions and in the deployment of network infrastructures.
The Telecommunications group includes lawyers with extensive experience in Environmental, Land- Use, Real Estate, Litigation and Intellectual Property matters. In addition, Devine Millimet has highly dedicated attorneys who focus their practices on Legislative and Governmental Affairs, and Energy and Regulatory Affairs and we are often called upon by our clients to assist with unique telecommunications matters involving the FCC, PUC and state legislatures, and lobbying.
Our inter-disciplinary team counsels clients on a full range of legal needs, including:
- Site acquisition and development, including zoning and permitting of antenna facilities and in- ground systems
- Negotiating leases and licenses Interconnection and network access
- Environmental issues, such as wetlands approvals and resolution of potential impacts on historic properties
- Litigation in state and federal court
- Mergers and acquisitions
- New business structures
- Contract negotiation
- Intellectual property
- For the past fifteen years we have represented national telecommunications companies in various precedent-setting federal court litigation in both trial and appellate courts
We serve as ead counsel for several telecommunications carriers and tower builders and have assisted in the successful deployment of well over 100 telecommunications facilities throughout New England.
- U.S. Cellular
- Sprint Nextel
- SBA Towers
- American Tower
- Industrial Communications and Electronics