Nuts & Bolts of Estate Planning: Pitfalls for Accountants (Seacoast Location)
Thursday, May 30, 2013 01:00 PM
Registration Cost: $220.00
Through the use of a case study, the presenters will explain the nuts and bolts of estate planning, including:* The use of revocable trusts to avoid probate and to properly and flexibly plan for federal and state estate taxes in this ever-changing tax environment
* The importance of having financial and health care powers of attorney.
* The "do's and don’ts" when agreeing to serve as an executor, trustee or holder of a financial power of attorney.
The presenters will also discuss a variety of planning techniques to deal with common situations, such as:* The succession of a family business
* The shared use of a family vacation home
* Lifetime gifting and equalizing inheritances
* Protecting inherited assets from the children's spouses and creditors
* Planning for the non-traditional family.
Program Designed For:
CPAs, Attorneys, Financial Advisors, Insurance Professionals, Business Valuation AdvisorsSeminar Schedule:
When: May 30, 2013, 1:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Cost: $180 for NHSA members and $220 for non-members
Location: The Best Western Plus, 815 Lafayette Road, Hampton, NH (directions)
Sponsor: New Hampshire Society of CPAs
Registration: Additional information and registration will be available on the New Hampshire Society of CPAs website.
Speakers: Steven Cohen, CPA, Esq. and• Anu R. Mullikin Esq.
This program will qualify for 4.0 hours of CPE based on 50 minute hour
|Office Locations in: Manchester, NH Concord, NH|
|Home | About Us | Our Team | Practice Areas & Industries | Careers | News & Events | Publications | Contact Us
Copyright © 2013 Devine, Millimet & Branch, Professional Association | Sitemap | Legal Statement